Ponies( Thorne, Roamer and Solo)
Route Map of David's Expedition
For More information, Click on the image.
- 200 kilometers journey on foot,unsupported
- With 2 semi-feral FELL pack ponies.
- Along the Military Way
- Coast To Coast and back
- In the footsteps of Romans
- In the Shadow of Hadrian's Wall
- AIM : save semi-feral Fell pony from extinction.
- Why? Biodiversity, heritage, Genetics.
- Visits: 7 Schools, 3 Farm parks and 2 museums
- Scientific and other expert opinions en-route.
- Latest educational/expedition technology
- Recording Children's views.
- Outdoor education: minimizing impact.
- 50 equipment and logistics sponsors.
Primary/First School Visits Planned
- Carville(New Castle)
Semi-feral Ponies Along the Wall
Training of Ponies with Roman Pack Saddle